The internship relates specifically to a developmental/career purpose and there is no guarantee or expectation that the activity will result in employment with RCCG MPS. The learning, development and experience received by the Intern from the internship is for the express benefit of the Intern.
The Intern does not replace or displace any employee of RCCG MPS. The Intern will receive direct and close supervision by an appropriate supervisor. RCCG MPS does not derive an immediate advantage from the activities performed by the Intern. Intern is not entitled to wages or any compensation or benefits for the time spent in the internship.
The Intern specifically agrees to and acknowledges the following:
- This internship is educational in nature and there is no guarantee or expectation that the internship will result in employment.
- RCCG MPS may at any time in its sole discretion, terminate the internship without notice or cause.
- The Intern will maintain a regular internship schedule determined by the Intern and their supervisor. Intern will demonstrate honesty, punctuality, courtesy, cooperative attitude, proper health and grooming habits, appropriate dress and a willingness to learn.
- Intern will obey the policies, rules and regulations of RCCG MPS and the church and comply with RCCG MPS’s practices and procedures.
- Intern will furnish his/her supervisor with all necessary information pertaining to my unpaid internship, including related assignments and reports.
- Under no circumstances will Intern leave the internship without first conferring with his/her supervisor.
- Transportation to and from the internship site is the responsibility of the Intern.
- While Intern is on RCCG MPS premises, he/she is considered an employee or agent of RCCG MPS for any purposes, including but not limited to workers compensation. Intern assumes all of the risks of participating in the internship program. In consideration of the opportunity afforded to the Intern to participate in the internship program, Intern hereby agrees that he/she, his/her assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives, will not make a claim against RCCG MPS or any of its affiliated organizations, or either of RCCG collectively or individually, or any of its employees, for any risk incurred in the course of the experience, or arising from his/her participation in the internship program. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing.
I understand that this unpaid, learning experience is not employment and that Intern is not entitled to wages or a promise of employment at the completion of the unpaid structured learning experience. We however strongly believe that this internship opportunity will provide a thorough learning experience to create learned and employable individuals to be sought for after the internship duration by God’s grace