The following roles work in co-ordination and direct report to the role of the Church Administrator, Pastorate team in the following capabilities:
- Daily management of the church office, including all of human resources for all non-ministerial staff.
- Maintenance of all office equipment and computer systems.
- Assist Personnel Team in the development and administration of the personnel policies and procedures of the church.
- Maintenance of personnel records.
- Develops and administers policies and procedures concerning the use of all church properties, and facilities.
- Works with staff and organizations in coordinating the assignment of classrooms and church facilities/resources for meetings and activities.
- Maintains an inventory/database of church property and equipment.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings and scheduled committee meetings.
- Facilitates the organization of volunteer help as needed.
- Edit, schedule and send out weekly communications.
- Records all membership changes: deaths, marriages, address changes, transfer of memberships, baptisms and new members.
- Keep a database of those seeking financial assistance through the Pastoral Benevolence fund. Disseminate information and instructions, including names and numbers of social service agencies.
- Other Job specific functions relating to their ministry of specialisation as assigned upon recruitment.
- Any other assignments as directed
Proposed Skills to Learn:
- Creative Writing Skills
- Website/Blog Content Management
- Creative Visual & StoryTelling
- Church Sound Management
- Digital Marketing Social Media (certificates, Facebook, google)
- Digital Accounting
- Project Management
- Internet of things
- Digital Video Recording/Editing and production
- Leadership/Followership Management & PA